Welcome to the website www.travelandfriend. Your use of this Site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you signify your consent to the Terms and Conditions. Travel and Friends reserves the right to add or modify the Terms and Conditions at any time. All added or modified terms will take effect when they are updated. Your continued use of this site even after the posting of changes to the Terms and Conditions will mean that You accept such changes. Please return to this page periodically to review any changes.
For all purposes of the Terms and Conditions established here in, the following definitions will be understood:
Payment policy All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- Travelers are responsible for making on-time payments per the schedule above. Failure to make payments on time may result in tour cancellation.
- The amount corresponding to your reservation will be immediately charged to your credit card.
- 7 days after making your reservation, the remaining cost of your trip will be automatically debited from your payment card.
- If you are booking 30 days or less prior to the tour’s scheduled departure, you are required to pay in full at the time of booking.
Cancellation We recommend that any cancellation request be informed in writing via e-mail to travel and friends mentioning your reservation number.
- Reservations canceled 30 days or less before the tour date will not have any refund.
- If your reservation is canceled before 10/12/2023, you are subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount of your reservation.
- Passports and Visas: It is the client’s responsibility to ensure they have valid passports and visas or documentation for the destinations included in the package.
Smoking is not allowed on buses, during meals, in hotel/Airbnb/house rooms or in any other shared, enclosed space.
Illegal activities will not be tolerated and are punishable by immediate dismissal from the tour. If travelers are involved in any illegal activities, all costs to return home are at their expense. If the local authorities are involved, travelers will be subject to the laws of the destination you are visiting.
Payment for damage done to hotel rooms or to buses is your responsibility. If you notice any damage upon arrival at a hotel, you should notify the Travel and Friends immediately. If travelers do not conform to these regulations or any specific rules set by their Travel and Friends, they risk dismissal from the tour–returning home at their expense with no refund for the missed tour portion. Decisions regarding tour dismissal are up to Travel and Friends.
Additional Prices and Costs
– Price Includes: Our prices include accommodation, transportation to the different activities as indicated in the package description.
– Additional Costs: Any fees, taxes or expenses not specified in the package will be clearly reported.
The website states that:
- The photographs shown on your website are only representative and do not guarantee that upon arrival everything will be exactly the same as described here.
- The descriptions of the travel services are updated by the website to the best of our knowledge, but they do not guarantee that everything will be exactly the same upon arrival.
- The website reserves the right to reject any client at any time.
- The website will not assume responsibility for any claims, costs or expenses arising from personal injuries or injuries to third parties, accidents or death, loss or damage to personal belongings, loss of fun, anger, disappointment, anguish, or frustration, whether mental or physical, resulting from the following:
- Illness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical failures, quarantine, government actions, weather, or any other cause beyond the direct control of the website
- Cancellation or change for any reason of the travel services offered. We reserve the right to cancel or change travel services at our discretion but will try to replace them with comparable services. If we must cancel your reservation completely, the website’s liability will be limited to the refund of all money paid to the website.
- A full refund will not be honored in situations where the trip has to be cancelled, interrupted and/or postponed for reasons beyond the control of the website (force majeure, such as, but not limited to, weather). , hurricane, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, etc.) and in which the contractual obligations of the website with its suppliers do not allow it to obtain a refund of the amount paid or to be paid to the supplier on behalf of the client.